While riding a Motorcycle in Texas its important to be more careful to avoid any accidents. Texas department of Transportation safety tips help you ride your motorcycle more safer than ever.
Texas helmet requirements and exemptions
- You must wear a helmet if you are under 21.
- You should always wear a helmet for safety, but you may ride without one if you are over 21 and meet an eligible helmet exemption.
How to ride more safely
- Wear a helmet and other protective gear.
- Turn on your headlights and ride defensively.
- Avoid the center of the lane where debris and oil build up.
- Follow speed limits and ride at a safe speed.
- Take a motorcycle safety course.
Original source of the article>> Motorcycle Safety